Nature's Sunshine Ginger 100Caps
Ginger is widely used to support the digestive system, ease occasional stomach upsets, to help settle the nausea or morning sickness associated with pregnancy and is an effective aid in assisting nausea conditions associated with motion sickness. Its warming properties may assist to warm the hands and feet.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve nausea and vomiting
- Relieve symptoms of motion, travel and morning sickness
- Relieve inflammation
How to use:
Adults: Take 2 capsules with a meal 30 minutes before travel or as professionally prescribed.
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times daily with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
To assist with inflammation
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with a meal or, as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome powder 525mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- If symptoms persist or worsen talk to your medical practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.