Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba 100Caps
Ginkgo, sometimes referred to as Maidenhair Tree, is one of the world’s oldest living tree species, surviving unchanged for over 150 million years. As Ginkgo assists blood circulation around the body including to the brain, it may help support healthy ageing. In fact, Ginkgo in high doses has been the subject of several clinical trials to observe its effects on brain health and function.
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to:
- Enhance healthy blood circulation
- Improve cognitive performance
- Support mental recall
- Increase short term memory
Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf powder 420mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.