Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola 100Caps
In the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine Gotu kola is known as a ‘Medhya Rasayana’, a remedy or nourishing substance specific to the brain tissues. Valued as a nerve tonic, it was used for overall brain and nervous system support. It has also traditionally been used for skin conditions.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic & Western herbal medicine to:
- Support the nervous system
- Help the body adapt to stress
- Improve memory and cognition
- Brain tonic
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) herb powder 425mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.