Nature's Sunshine Mullein 100Caps
Mullein has a high mucilage content and is traditionally known as an expectorant herb with an affinity for the respiratory tract.
Traditionally used for:
- Temporary relief of bronchial coughs
- Temporary relief of mucus congestion
- Mild upper respiratory tract infections
Adults: Take four capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf powder 300mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- For adults use only