Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract 60Caps
Throughout the Mediterranean region, the olive tree has traditionally been revered for its many qualities rom the olive leaves. Olive leaf is often recommended to help support healthy immune function.
- Aids or assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Olive leaf has been found to contain a phytochemical called oleuropein which in-vitro and in-vivo animal studies suggest has anti-bacterial properties.
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Pack size: 60 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf
Standardised extract provides approximately 48mg oleuropein per capsule 2.94g
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.