Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea 200g
Pau d'arco tree bark has a long tradition of use as an antifungal herb in South American countries, either as a poultice or decoction for its alterative properties for skin conditions. This enormous flowering tree found in South and Central America is also known as Taheebo and Lapacho.
- Nature’s Sunshine Pau D’arco is sustainably sourced from Brazil in South America and uses the inner stem bark from the violet-flowered tree, reported to contain the most medicinal benefits.
- Traditionally used as an antifungal
- May assist in general health and well being
- Pau D’Arco Tea provides a pleasant hot drink alternative to capsules.
Adults: Add 5 grams (1 level tablespoon) to 1 cup (250mL) of boiling water and remove from heat. Steep for 20 minutes and strain. Take one cup three times daily, or as professionally prescribed.prescribed.
Jar size: 200g
Each capsule contains:
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) dried inner stem bark 5g
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.