Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco 100Caps
Pau D’Arco, also known as Taheebo or Lapacho, is a South American tree with a native tradition of use of the bark as an antifungal agent and to assist general well-being.
- Nature’s Sunshine Pau D’arco is sustainably sourced from Brazil in South America and uses the inner stem bark from the violet-flowered tree, reported to contain the most medicinal benefits.
- Traditionally used as an antifungal
- May assist in general health and well being
Adults: Take 2 capsules two times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) inner stem bark powder 500mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.