Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls 100Caps
The Psyllium husk is a water soluble fibre that forms a mucilaginous gel on contact with water so acts as a bulking agent by swelling up to 14 times its original size.
This enhances peristalsis, which is the wave-like muscular action that moves food along in the digestive tract making it beneficial in the treatment of constipation or for those suffering from haemorrhoids.
- Great source of fibre
- May aid in bowel regularity
Adults: Take 2 capsules up to three times daily with a full glass (250ml) of water each time, or as professionally prescribed
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Plantago ovata (Psyllium) seed husk powder 500mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months - 12 hours in children under 3 years - 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years - seek medical advice.
- Do not use when abdominal pain - nausea or vomiting are present - or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Should only be used for children on medical advice.