Nature's Sunshine Sage 100Caps
Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal’
Traditionally used for:
- The relief of excessive sweating and perspiration
- Relief of hot flushes associated with menopausal symptoms
- Reducing breastmilk production
- May be used as a gargle (when prepared as directed) for the relief of mouth ulcers and minor throat irritations.
- Reduce body temperature
Take 3 capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Salvia offcinalis (Sage) leaf powder 400mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant.
- Not recommended while breast feeding (unless to assist weaning) as sage decreases the flow of breast milk.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.