Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto 100Caps
Saw Palmetto was a staple food of the Native American population of the South-eastern United States. Medicinally, it was traditionally used to support male urinary system function and was described historically as the ‘old man’s friend’. Now it is most used to support the male reproductive system, particularly the prostate.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support prostate health
- Support healthy prostate function
- Maintain urogenital health
Take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Serenoa repens (Saw palmetto) fruit powder 550mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.