Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 90Caps
Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic. Known as the “Queen of Herbs”, Shatavari is highly valued for its nourishing effects on the female reproductive system.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
- Relieve period pain and irregularity
- Promote preconception health
- Support vitality and healthy libido
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 90 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) extract dry conc. 333.3mg equiv. to dry root 2g (2000mg)
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- While recommended for preconception health, shatavari is not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you are taking during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.