Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm 100Caps
Slippery elm is rich in nutrients and easy to digest, which makes it useful during times of digestive discomfort and convalescence.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support healthy mucous linings of the digestive system
- Relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- Soothes irritated tissues
Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily before a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner bark powder 360mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.