Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm Bulk Powder 200g
The demulcent effect of the mucilages found in Slippery elm is most effective when the herb is delivered as a powder mixed with water so it has direct contact with the mucus membranes.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support healthy mucous linings of the digestive system
- Relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- Soothes irritated tissues
- Helps provide a soothing protective coating effect for the digestive tract
- Add to any liquid drink
Adults: Before a meal, mix 2 grams (1 level metric teaspoon) in 250mL of water, drink immediately. Can be taken up to three times daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 200g Oral Powder (100 doses) Jar
Active Ingredients per dose (2g):
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder 2000mg (2g)
No added Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.