NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger 120Caps
Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger is a 2-in-1 formulation, a vegan-friendly prenatal vitamin and mineral supplement designed specifically for the first trimester as well as a morning sickness relief formula. Save money by purchasing this 2 month supply that will last for the entire first trimester!
Always read the label and if symptoms persist, see a healthcare professional. Follow the directions for use and warnings below.
- Contains 75mg of vitamin B6 and 1300mg of ginger in a daily dose which have been shown in randomised controlled trials to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy.
- Does not contain iron. Iron may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness in some women and routine iron supplementation may not be recommended at all stages of pregnancy. Always seek advice from your health professional.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy.
- High quality activated B vitamins such as riboflavin-sodium-phosphate, the activated form of B2, 25mg of pyridoxal-5′-phosphate, the activated form of B6 and 500mcg of Quatrefolic (5-MTHF), a bioavailable, active form of folate.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Trimester one is a crucial time to promote health and wellness, however that can be difficult when up to 85% of women suffer from morning sickness.
With Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger, you can be rest assured your unique nutrient needs are covered as well as being specially formulated in a way that reduces the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy (morning sickness).
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath, NaturoBest’s pregnancy multivitamin’s were the first in Australia to contain 500mcg of folate as Quatrefolic, the 4th generation folate in a daily dose.
Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger is a premium 2-in-1 prenatal supplement. A prenatal vitamin and morning sickness relief formula. Specially designed for the first trimester of pregnancy.
Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger contains well-researched, high-quality ingredients to support a healthy pregnancy and foetal development.
Vegan-friendly, this formula is free from animal products, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, gluten, lactose, msg, nuts, oats and other grain derived ingredients, peanuts, sulphites, soy, sucralose, wheat, yeast magnesium stearate, stearic acid and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It is also GMO free and free from many other allergens.
Does not contain iron. Iron supplementation in the first trimester may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness. Seek advice from your health professional if you are iron deficient.
Take one capsule two times daily with food (preferably breakfast and lunch). For best results, take until morning sickness has subsided (usually week 14-16 of pregnancy) and take Calcium & Magnesium Plus K2 & D3 after dinner.
Continue with Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding.
Provides active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12 and folate and is free from copper. This is an ultra-low excipient formula.
Daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate)
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Vitashine® Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 500iu)
|Manganese amino acid chelate
|Zinc citrate dihydrate
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome extract equivalent dry
|Colloidal anhydrous silica
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate