Nutra Organics Berry Immune 200g
Nutra Organics Berry Immune - Previously C Berry Blast
A super protective, super yummy berry blend to bolster immunity
and help banish colds. Easy to sneak into smoothies and foods for the fussy eaters in the family all year round. Now with Iron, Zinc, Echinacea, Maqui Berry, Vitamin D, and more Vitamin C to further support immunity!
- Yummy powder with functional immunity benefits
- Vitamins and Minerals derived from organic wholefoods - nothing synthetic
- Contains premium refractance window dried fruits and berries for maximum nutrition retention
- A delicious way to get more Iron into fussy eaters that don’t like to eat red meat
- Zinc, Vitamin D, Iron and Vitamin C for immune support
- Vitamin C rich wholefoods for antioxidant protection
- Zinc and Iron to support growth & development
- Vitamin C and Iron for energy production
- Prebiotic fibre for gut wellbeing
Mix 2 heaped teaspoons (8 g) into juices, smoothies, sprinkle on cereal, porridge, swirl into yoghurt or ice cream. Add to baking, smoothies, pancakes or just eat straight off the spoon!
Children 12months +
Super Berries (42 %) (Strawberry*, Camu Camu*, Rosehip*, Wildcrafted Sea Buckthorn*, Acai Berry*, Blueberry, Raspberry, Elderberry, Maqui Berry*), Mango, Beetroot*, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin* (Prebiotic Fibre), Lucuma*, Rice Extract*, Natural Plant Based Flavours (Berry, Monk Fruit), Orgen® Natural Plant Extracts (Curry Leaf*, Guava Leaf*), Echinacea, Shiitake Mushroom*. *Certified Organic Ingredients
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, fish, shellfish, crustacea, soy, eggs, tree nuts, lupin and sesame.
Vegan l Artificial Colours & Flavours Free l Non-GMO l Artificial Preservative Free l No Added Sugar l Artificial Additive Free l Gluten Free l Australian Owned l No Added Dairy l Made with Organic Ingredients
- Formulated to be used as a supplement to a healthy varied diet and not a primary source of nutrition.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking medication or suffering from a serious medical condition.
- Discontinue use and seek professional advice if an adverse reaction occurs.