Nutra Organics Choc Whiz 250g
Nutra Organics Choc Whiz - Previously Berry Choc Chunk
A yummy brain boosting, gut loving chocolate drink with organic cacao, super berries and choc chunks to support cognitive function, gut wellbeing, energy, teeth, bones and growth & development.
- Brain Boosting & Gut Loving Chocolate Drink
- Omega 3 DHA, Calcium, Magnesium & Iron
- Prebiotics + Probiotics
- Nutritious & Delicious Choc Drink
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Perfect for the whole family
- Gluten Free & No Added Dairy
- Versatility - add to milk, smoothies, fruit, cakes, yoghurts, pancakes
- Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Omega 3 DHA to support:
- Cognitive function
- Gut Wellbeing
- Teeth & Bones
- Growth & Development
- Prebiotics & Probiotics to restore digestive health
Mix 2 teaspoons (6 grams) into 250 mL of full cream milk or milk of your choice and enjoy hot or cold. Alternatively, sprinkle on yoghurt, fruit or ice cream. Add to baking, smoothies, pancakes or just eat straight off the spoon!
Perfect for children 12months +
Cacao* (32 %), Superfoods (9 %) (Lucuma*, Acai Berry*, Cranberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Mango, Beetroot*), Raw Coconut Sugar*, Natural Plant Based Flavours (Chocolate, Monk Fruit), Dark Chocolate Chunks (Cocoa Mass*, Sugar*, Cocoa Butter*, Vanilla*), Aquamin Marine Minerals (Arctic Sea Algae* & Salt), Prebiotic Fibres (Green Banana Starch*, Inulin*), Marine Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6068). *Certified Organic Ingredients
Contains fish. May contain traces of milk protein. Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing shellfish, crustacea, eggs, soy, tree nuts, lupin, and sesame.
Non-GMO l Artificial Colours & Flavours Free l Artificial Preservative Free l Egg Free l Artificial Additive Free l Gluten Free l Australian Owned l No Added Dairy l Made with organic ingredients
- Formulated to be used as a supplement to a healthy varied diet and not a primary source of nutrition.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking medication or suffering from a serious medical condition.
- Discontinue use and seek professional advice if an adverse reaction occurs.