Nutra Organics Veggie Hero 200g
Nutra Organics Veggie Hero - Previously Vital Veggie Powder
and parents’ peace of mind. Now with an organic wholefood vitamin blend of Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Sunflower Seeds, Kelp, Chlorella, Maitake Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom to naturally provide a source of 18 essential vitamins and minerals. No more nagging, pleading and bribing for the broccoli to go down.
An all natural veggie blend with vitamins and minerals to sneak nutrition into any meal.
- 15 veggies, fruits and super greens
- 18 essential vitamins and minerals derived from organic wholefoods
- Easy to disguise in all sorts of cooking
- Contains premium refractance window dried vegetables and fruits for maximum nutrition retention
- Contains 18 bioavailable vitamins & minerals from pure, organic wholefoods, including Vitamins A, C, D, E, B Vitamins, Zinc, Folate & Iodine
- Growth & development
- Energy production
- Antioxidant protection
- Electrolyte balance
- Neurological function
- Prebiotic fibres to support gut health
Mix 2 teaspoons (5 g) into juices, purée’s, smoothies or sprinkle on popcorn. Add to scrambled eggs, spaghetti bolognese, soups, sauces or your favourite savoury family meal.
Children 12months +
Carrot* (24 %), Pumpkin*, Prebiotic Fibres (Psyllium Husk, Green Banana Starch*), Apple*, Mango, Lucuma*, Broccoli, Rice Extract*, Tomato, Barley Grass*, Wheat Grass*, Alfalfa*, Organic Wholefood Vitamin & Mineral Extracts* (Broccoli*, Spinach*, Kale*, Pumpkin*, Sweet Potato*, Sunflower Seeds*, Kelp*, Chlorella*, Maitake Mushroom*, Shiitake Mushroom*). *Certified Organic Ingredients
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, fish, shellfish, crustacea, soy, eggs, tree nuts, lupin and sesame.
Vegan l Artificial Colours & Flavours Free l Non-GMO l Artificial Preservative Free l No Added Sugar l Additive Free l No Added Dairy l Australian Owned l Made with Organic Ingredients
- Formulated to be used as a supplement to a healthy varied diet and not a primary source of nutrition.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking medication or suffering from a serious medical condition.
- Discontinue use and seek professional advice if an adverse reaction occurs.