Oriental Botanicals Turmeric Excel 60Tabs
High-potency curcumin traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for the relief of mild osteoarthritis symptoms such as mild joint pain and decreased joint mobility.
Features and benefits
- High-potency turmeric formula standardised for its content of curcumin (curcuminoids)
- Bioenhanced with piperine (from black pepper), which increases the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times compared to regular curcumin
- Curcumin reduces inflammation and supports joint mobility and mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support joint mobility and reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as inflammation and mild joint pain
- Curcumin helps enhance healthy joint function in mild osteoarthritis
- Curcumin acts as an antioxidant to help reduce cellular free radical damage formed in the body
How it works
Curcumin helps promote healthy joint function in mild osteoarthritis
Curcumin helps promote healthy joint function associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee and helps with symptoms including:
- Relieving mild joint pain
- Supporting joint mobility
Turmeric is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce mild joint inflammation and pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Curcumin C3 Complex®
Oriental Botanicals Turmeric Excel features Curcumin C3 Complex®, a standardised curcumin extract. Turmeric Excel contains 375mg of curcuminoids per capsule. The formula is bioenhanced with piperine, which is found in black pepper and increases curcumin’s bioavailability by up to 20 times when compared to regular curcumin.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each tablet contains:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome
|std. to curcuminoids
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome dry powder 250mg, min. dry equiv.
|std. to curcuminoids
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 4.2mg, min. dry equiv.
|std. to piperine
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.