Wonder Foods Epsom Salt 750g
You pulled a muscle lifting weights at the gym. Or maybe your arthritis is acting up. Is there anything you can do, besides wait it out? Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulphate) has been used for hundreds of years to ease all kinds of aches and pains including soothing muscle aches, treating sunburn, decreasing swelling and removing splinters. A simple soak in the tub or foot bath with Epsom Salt may help you feel better.
- Soothes muscle and joint aches
- Providing itch relief from sunburn and poison ivy
- Removing splinters
- Decreasing swelling
- Increases body’s levels of magnesium and sulphate
Ingredients: Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate)
No fillers, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Create your own homemade volumiser!
Adding Epsom salts to conditioner helps you to rid your hair of excess oil, which can weight hair down and leave it looking flat.
1. Combine equal parts Epsom salt and conditioner
2. Apply and leave in for 20 m ins before rinsing
3. Repeat the treatment weekly
Insect Bite relief
To help relieve common insect bites.
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts with one cup of filtered water
2. Dip a cotton washcloth in the solution, and apply to the affected area
Epsom salt’s natural exfoliant properties help give facial pore a deep clean. Make your own Epsom salt facial exfoliant.
1. Add 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt to any face cleansing cream
2. Apply to skin, rinse with cold water and dry
Say goodbye to expensive bath crystals. You can make your own at home!
Combine 2 cups of Epsom salts with a few drops of food colouring (optional) and a few drops of essential oil such as lavender or vanilla.