Yes OB Plant Oil Based Personal Lubricant 140ml
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.