Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine
Luxe Practitioner Account
Terms & Conditions of Trade
The below Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website located at luxetribe.com.au (referred to as ‘our Website’ throughout this document) and all related websites operated by Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary ABN 46 828 973 774. The use of our Website (luxetribe.com.au) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Trade. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to any and all users, customers or visitors of our Website, while the terms ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner/operators and any employees of Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine.
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine reserves the right to make changes to, delete, vary or add to the information on our Website or to the services described therein, at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
We are a West Australian based family business operating within the Australian Western Standard Time zone (AWST). If you are based outside of Western Australia, kindly familiarise yourself with any time differences to accommodate your communications and orders accordingly. All timeframes/opening hours stated are in AWST. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot be held liable/are not responsible for any issues involving time zone differences. Your use of our Website and the purchase of any goods therein is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia.
You acknowledge that this service is available for delivery to Australian addresses only. You also confirm that products purchased are for your patient’s prescriptions only and not for commercial resale.
Practitioner Only Brands - Luxe Practitioner Account Holders
Practitioner Only brands are strictly available to qualified healthcare practitioners. Upon registration for a Luxe Practitioner Account, you will be assessed for access to your requested Practitioner Only brands. Once approved, you will be able to log into your account to order your patient’s prescriptions.
As Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary is an online health product dispensary, our primary means of communication with you will be via the email address you have provided. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine will not be held responsible for any missed communication due to your email address being incorrect or going to junk/spam.
Placing Patient Orders
Once you have been approved for a Luxe Practitioner Account, simply follow the below steps to order for your patients.
- Log into your account.
- Search for and add prescribed products to cart. When done, proceed to checkout.
- At checkout, enter patient name and address into delivery details. **Leave your email address in the Contact Information so that your order confirmation/invoice is sent directly to you. If you are not charging your patient separately, please change to your patient’s email address so they receive their order confirmation/invoice.
- Enter your Luxe Practitioner Discount code. Your Luxe Practitioner discount is 15% off RRP. Upon approval of your Luxe Practitioner Account, you will receive a code to apply at checkout.
- Enter your patient’s email address into Delivery Instructions so that we can send them tracking information. If no email address is entered, tracking information will be sent directly to you only.
- Make payment and submit!
All orders are packed with a packing slip only (no pricing information). Please allow 1-2 business days for your patient’s order to be dispatched.
Tracking notifications keep all parties updated on the estimated date for delivery. Delivery times are variable and in accordance with the courier’s capabilities – if your patient has not received their order within a reasonable timeframe or their order is delayed, please do not hesitate to Contact Us or raise a claim with the courier directly.
All orders sent will be deemed as accepted and correct unless we are notified within 3 business days of delivery. Kindly note that we are under no obligation to accept cancellations, amendments or return of goods to an order which has been supplied correctly to you as per your order. We reserve the right to respond to specific circumstances at our discretion.
Patients are encouraged to contact us regarding the following queries within 3 business days of delivery:
- A product has arrived damaged
- They have not received the product ordered
- They are missing a product from the order
- There is a discrepancy on their order
It is important to note that we will be strictly unable to assist with any of the above claims after this time.
Kindly note that we will direct your patient back to you for advice should any of the below occur:
- They are claiming an adverse reaction/event; however if it is a medical emergency we will advise to seek urgent medical advice per national protocol
- They have any queries about their prescribed products
- They require further information about contraindications/concomitant product use
- They raise any concerns over their prescribed treatment protocol or their circumstances have changed in some way
- They have further information they wish to share about their health