Returns & Refund Policy
We understand the complexities and nature of ordering natural health products, and as such have provided this policy to further our commitment to providing a high level of service to all of our customers. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary’s Returns & Refund Policy is an addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Act and similar laws.
Consumers in Australia have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are:
- Faulty: A faulty product is described as a product that is not fit for the purpose for which it is commonly used, not safe, durable or free from defects, or not acceptable in appearance and finish. If you feel you have received a faulty product, please notify us within 3 days of delivery of your order via our Returns Portal. Kindly note that suppliers often request evidence of a fault, so please retain the product until we have responded to you with a solution. We undertake, where possible, to replace any product delivered to you that is deemed faulty by the supplier.
- Not Fit for Purpose: This is described as a product that does not do what a reasonable person would expect. All products listed on the Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary website are in accordance with the manufacturer’s claims and specifications, and are updated regularly. Please notify us within 3 days of delivery of your order via our Returns Portal, should you feel the product you have purchased is not fit for purpose. We will contact the manufacturer directly for a response.
- Does not match Description: Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary takes extreme care to ensure all information, product specifications and images are correct and up-to-date, however, on the rare occasion, we may have missed something, or a supplier website has yet to be updated. If you have received a product that does not match the description online, please notify us within 3 business days of delivery of your order via our Returns Portal. Please retain all evidence of your claim and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary also acknowledge the following issues that may occur:
- Change of Mind or Customer Error: We are pleased to offer a return for refund policy on select** unwanted products authorised for return via our Returns Portal. All returning products must be returned in perfect saleable condition; they must be received unused, unmarked and undamaged to be eligible for a refund via your original payment method. Any returning unwanted product must be authorised via our Returns Portal within 3 business days of order delivery. See Return Conditions below for further information. We regret that any claims after the 3 business day period cannot be accepted.
- Damaged in Transit: Although all of our orders are packed with care, the odd breakage or leak may occur. Please notify us of any products damaged within 3 business days of delivery of your order via the Returns Portal, including photo evidence. Upon your notification, we will assess the damage and respond with a suitable resolution for you. We regret that any claims after the 3 business day period cannot be accepted.
- Adverse Reaction: An adverse reaction, or adverse event, refers to an unexpected and unwanted reaction caused by the administration of a medication or supplement; these include allergic reactions and they must be reported. These events can be serious and must be assessed appropriately. In cases of immediate danger or an emergency, seek urgent medical advice or call 000. Once the emergency has subsided or in the case of a mild reaction, please Contact Us or email us on email@example.com for support. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary cannot and will not be held liable for any adverse events associated with any products or advice supplied.
- Short Ship: A ‘short ship’ refers to one or more missing product/s in your order. Please notify us of any short shipped products within 3 business days of delivery of your order via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and list of missing product/s. Upon your notification, we will investigate and respond with a suitable resolution for you. Kindly note that we may be unable to assist with short ship claims for international orders as customs have been known to remove product from orders; see International Orders for more information. We regret that any claims after the 3 business day period cannot be accepted.
All returns must be authorised by Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary via our Returns Portal. Returning products must fall under the following categories to be considered for approval:
- Adverse Reaction
- Product does not match description (Incorrect Product). Must be reported to us within 3 business days of order delivery
- Damaged in Transit. Must be reported to us within 3 business days of order delivery
- Change of Mind/Customer Error. Must be reported to us within 3 business days of order delivery
If a return is authorised by us, the returning goods must be received back in the same condition as originally supplied and authorised within 7 business days of approval. Please ensure your returning products are packed securely and your package is labelled in accordance with our instructions.
Always obtain a tracking number when lodging your return parcel; Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary cannot and will not be held liable/responsible for any returns that have not been physically received by us, nor can we refund products that are returned to us in any other condition that that of the return approval.
Approved products cannot be refunded until they have been physically received and assessed by us. Refunds will be processed by way of original payment method within 1-2 business days of receipt.
Kindly note that unauthorised returns will be refused.
**Please note that, in line with Australian law and public health and safety regulations, we are unable to accept returns or process refunds/credits on the below products unless the claim falls under the above set of circumstances:
- Medications/prescription products, including Practitioner Only products and products made specifically for you, such as prescribed herbal medicines
- Health supplements and therapeutic products
Further, we cannot offer returns/refunds/credits for the following:
- Products that have been delivered, or orders that have not been delivered, to any address outside of Australia. See International orders for more information.
- Expired product or product specifically ordered in for you with a short date
- Dislike of taste or feel product method of administration does not suit
- Incorrect/incomplete delivery information is supplied
- Temperature sensitive items
- Orders delivered warm/hot
- Product has been damaged or misused by the customer
- Product that has been consumed
- Product packaging that differs from images online
- Approved returning product that has not been physically received by us
If you have any queries at all, we encourage you to Contact Us.