Brauer Baby & Child Cough Relief 100ml
Baby & Child Cough is a mild tasting, 98.9% sugar-free liquid formulated with a combination of herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce coughs and excess chest phlegm (Ivy leaf) and relieve throat irritation (Marshmallow). Brauer Baby & Child Cough also contains added Vitamin C, D, and Zinc to support immune system health and healthy immune system function!
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 2 - 4 years: 5mL three times daily
Children 5 - 7 years: 7.5mL three times daily
Children 8 - 12 years: 10mL three times daily, or as recommended by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Each 1mL of liquid contains:
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) ext. dry conc. 25mg (equiv. to dry root 100mg), Hedera helix (Ivy leaf) ext. dry conc. 4.5mg (equiv. to dry leaf 18mg (equiv. to Hederacoside C 495 micrograms)), Malpighia glabra (Organic Barbados Cherry) powder 10.4mg (equiv. to fresh fruit 208mg (equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 3.3mg)), Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 18.25mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 15mg), Colecalciferol 250ng (0.25 micrograms) (equiv. to Vitamin D3 10IU), Zinc glycinate 1.4mg (equiv. to Zinc 400 micrograms).
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each: Antimony potassium
tartrate trihydrate (Ant tart) 6C, Calcium sulfide (Hepar sulph) 6C, Carapichea
ipecacuanha 12X, Drosera rotundifolia 6C, Marine Sponge (Spongia tosta) 12X.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If overdose is suspected contact the poisons advice line on 131 126.
Getting the most from your Brauer product:
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.