Brauer Baby & Child Stomach Calm 100ml
Baby & Child Stomach Calm is a mild tasting, sugar-free oral liquid formulated with Chamomile, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating, wind and cramping. Chamomile is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve wind and symptoms of indigestion.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 6 months – 12 months: 2.5 mL up to six times daily
Children 1 - 9 years: 5mL up to six times daily
Children 10 - 14 years: 7.5mL up to six times daily, or as recommended by your health professional.
If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
Each 1mL of liquid contains:
Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile)* ext. dry conc 5.3mg (equiv. to dry flower 21.3mg), Calcium phosphate 28.7mg (equiv. Calcium 10.8mg).
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each: Cinchona officinalis 6X, Colloidal anhydrous silica (Silicea) 6C, Dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate (Nat phos) 6X, Lycopodium clavatum 6X, Phosphorus 6C.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.