Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Multivitamin for Infants 45ml
Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Multivitamin for Infants is a vitamin and mineral supplement for infants, which may be used from birth. Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Multivitamin for Infants supports the general health and well-being of your baby during their developmental years. With 13 vitamin and minerals, this product is also 100% sugar free!
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided. Recommended to be added to formula, breast milk or water for easy delivery.
6 - 12 months: (when dietary intake is inadequate) 1mL daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Under 6 months: As advised by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamins and minerals should be provided from breast milk or formula in infants under 6 months.
- Use only as directed and do not exceed recommended dose unless advised by a health care professional.
Each 1mL dose contains: Colecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU) 5 micrograms, Thiamine hydrochloride (equiv. to Thiamine (Vit. B1) 100 micrograms) 112 micrograms, Riboflavin sodium phosphate (equiv. to Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 150 micrograms) 195 micrograms, Nicotinamide (Vit. B3) 1mg, Calcium pantothenate (equiv. to Pantothenic acid (Vit. B5) 851.9 micrograms) 930 micrograms, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) 100 micrograms) 177 micrograms, Cyanocobalamin (equiv. to Vit. B12 0.4 micrograms) 0.42 micrograms, Levomefolate glucosamine (equiv. to Levomefolic acid 65 micrograms) 117.2 micrograms, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 7.5mg) (equiv. to Calcium 0.9mg) 9mg, Betacarotene 3mg, d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate (equiv. to Vit E 4mg) 4.04mg, Choline bitartrate (equiv. to Choline 37.5mg) 92mg, Biotin 1.5 micrograms.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains Potassium Sorbate.
- Store below 25°C. Once opened store in the refrigerator.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.