Brauer Kids Liquid Multivitamin with Iron 200ml
Brauer Kids Liquid Multivitamin with Iron is a dietary supplement containing vitamins and minerals to help support a healthy immune system and healthy growth and development in children. It contains iron, zinc, iodine, vitamin E, vitamin C, betacarotene, manganese and active forms of vitamin B2, B6, B9 and B12 to support your child's vitamin and mineral intake. This product is 99% sugar-free and comes in a tropical fruit flavour that's been taste-tested by kids.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
3 years: take 2.5mL, once daily
4-13 years: take 5mL, once daily
14 years and over: take 4mL, 1-2 times daily
Dosage to be taken with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For use in children under 3 years, seek the advice of a health professional.
Each 1mL liquid contains:
Betacarotene 1mg, Thiamine hydrochloride 89 micrograms (equiv. to Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 80 micrograms), Riboflavin sodium phosphate 80 micrograms (equiv. to Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 60 micrograms), Nicotinamide 400 micrograms, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 176 micrograms (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 100 micrograms), Levomefolate glucosamine 72 micrograms (equiv. to Levomefolic acid 40 micrograms, Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 0.18 micrograms, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 3.41mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 2.8mg), Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 20IU/mL) 0.5 micrograms, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 2mg, Choline bitartrate 20mg, Biotin 1.6 micrograms, Ferric pyrophosphate 3.33mg (equiv. to Iron 1mg), Calcium phosphate 26.4mg (equiv. to Calcium 10mg), Manganese amino acid chelate 1mg (equiv. to Manganese 200 micrograms), Potassium iodide 11.8 micrograms (equiv. to Iodine 9 micrograms), Zinc glycinate 4mg (equiv. to Zinc 1.2mg), Dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate 24mg (equiv. to Magnesium 3.3mg)
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains Potassium Sorbate.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Getting the most from your Brauer product:
- Ensure your kids are getting their optimal intake of the 5 food groups
- If you have any concerns about your child's health, visit your healthcare professional
- Don't overheat vegetables when cooking as it can damage the vitamins within
- Keep mealtimes fresh and fun to help avoid fussy eating
- Explore alternative sources of vitamins and minerals