GutAid Dairy Relieve 40Caps
Support Healthy Digestion
Dairy Relieve relieves symptoms of lactose intolerance and aids in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Symptoms of dairy intolerance usually begin anywhere from fifteen minutes to three hours or more after consuming dairy. Lactose may only be part of the reason people encounter problems with dairy products. Whey Protein and Casein, also found in dairy, have been shown to cause similar problems insensitive individuals.
- Aids in the digestion of lactose, proteins (casein),fats and carbohydrates found in dairy
- Relieves abdominal bloating and cramping
- Aids in relieving symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Helps relieve digestive discomfort
- 100% Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
- Vegetarian capsules(gelatin free)
Food intolerances and enzyme deficiencies seem to go hand in hand. If you cannot tolerate a particular food, you cannot digest it properly. The pancreas churns out extra enzymes to kick-start the process, but usually to no avail. All that work not only chips away at the body’s enzyme potential but also siphons resources from its other systems.
Dairy Rescue is a proprietary blend of Protease, Lipase, Tilactase and Amylase enzymes to support the digestion of dairy products and all their constituents.
- Protease 4.5 is used in this formula due to its higher stability under acidic conditions, as the protein in milk products is especially resistant to acid hydrolysis. Protease assists in facilitating the breakdown of B-Lactoglobulin and other dairy proteases.
- Lipase is added to help digest the fats found in most dairy products which have not been removed during processing.
- Tilactase assists in the digestion of lactose, (milk sugar) found in dairy products breaking it into the simple sugars; glucose and galactose. When foods containing lactose are eaten by those without sufficient lactase, the lactose travels to the colon and sits undigested. Lactase deficient individuals often suffer symptoms like nausea, cramping, bloating, wind, and diarrhoea.
- Amylase assists to breakdown the carbohydrates found in dairy. There are between 4.6-6.3g of carbohydrates per 100g of milk.
Try our All-Round Dairy Formula by simply taking 2 capsules whenever any foods are eaten containing or that you suspect may contain dairy or if an accidental intake is experienced.
Each hard capsule contains:
Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 2500 ALU
Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae) 7500 HUT
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 1000 DUAA
Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 100 LipU
Directions For Use:
Take 2 hard capsules with water, immediately before dairy products are consumed.
No added gluten, soy, or dairy.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.