GutAid Gluten Relieve 40Caps
Carbohydrate Support with Digestive Enzymes
Gluten Relieve is our Digestive Enzyme formula which helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of food intolerance. Despite our best efforts to avoid gluten, traces of gluten may still find their way into many foods and meals. As a result, those following a gluten-free diet may find themselves in discomfort from symptoms because of accidental gluten ingestion. This combination of enzymes can help to support the digestion of grain products, particularly for those who are intolerant or sensitive to gluten grains.
- Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, fibres, and fats
- Relieves abdominal bloating, cramping, and feeling of fullness
- Helps relieve digestive discomfort
- 100% Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
- Vegetarian capsules (gelatin free)
Many more people are noticing they are gluten sensitive and are in discomfort after eating bread or pasta, etc. Occasional bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain, headaches, or fatigue are just a few of the symptoms that can be experienced when one has a gluten intolerance or sensitivity.
Gluten Rescue is a proprietary blend of Proteases, Amylase, Cellulase and Lipase formulated to support the digestion of gluten protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Proteases (Protease 6.0 & Protease Peptidase with DPP IV activity) This proteolytic blend supports the digestion of grain proteins such as gluten.
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP IV) is an important proteolytic enzyme found along the brush border within the intestinal wall and it has been identified as one of the enzymes important for normal gluten breakdown.
- Amylase supports the digestion of carbohydrates. The gliadin(carbohydrate) fraction of gluten found in wheat and other grains is suspected to be a cause of intestinal damage dysfunction in some sensitive individuals.
- Cellulase must come from food or supplementation, as the body does not manufacture cellulase. This enzyme hydrolyses the plant cell walls(cellulose), thus releasing the important nutrients inside. People who are unable to digest fibre are often prone to bloating within about two hours of eating.
- Lipase is included to assist in digesting the fats found in many carbohydrate foods.
Try Gluten Rescue by simply taking 2 capsules whenever any foods are eaten containing or that you suspect may contain gluten, or if an accidental intake is experienced. Gluten Rescue should not replace a gluten-free diet.
Directions For Use:
Take 2 hard capsules with water, immediately before food is consumed.
Each hard capsule contains:
Proteases (from Aspergillus oryzae) 31250 HUT
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 10000 DUAA
Cellulase (from Trichoderma reesei) 4000 CU
Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 40 LipU
No added gluten, soy, or dairy.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional for use.