GutAid Gut Relieve 180Caps
For supporting healthy digestion and maintenance of gut health
Gut Relieve is our general digestive enzyme formula specifically designed to maintain a healthy gut by supporting healthy digestion.
Many people experience uncomfortable digestive symptoms for various reasons, including age, stress, inadequate chewing of food, as well as various lifestyle factors.
- Aids in the digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fibres, and lactose found in a daily diet
- Supports the assimilation of nutrients from food and supplements
- Helps maintain and support healthy digestive system function
- Relieves abdominal bloating and cramping
- Helps relieve digestive discomfort
- 100% Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes
- Vegetarian capsules(gelatin free)
You are not necessarily what you eat, but what you can digest and absorb. Microbial-derived enzymes are highly stable and active throughout a broad pH range; therefore, they begin their work immediately in the upper stomach, continuing to support digestion throughout the gastrointestinal system. This formula contains five important digestive enzymes needed for human nutrition, offering support for the absorption of food.
- Amylase, a starch-breaking enzyme breaks down complex carbohydrates into simple sugars, liberating the glucose and maltose, therefore aiding in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Protease 4.5 works synergistically with the endogenous enzymes to help digest the proteins found in meats, eggs, cheese, legumes, nuts, and other foods. People who have trouble digesting dietary protein tend to crave protein-rich foods and are prone to digestive upset immediately after meals.
- Lipase assists in the hydrolysis of fat-soluble ingredients to increase the absorption of fats.
- Cellulase must come from food or supplementation, as the body does not manufacture cellulase. This enzyme breaks down the cellulose, which is found in plant fibre, otherwise indigestible to humans.
- Tilactase assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
Try Gut Rescue by simply taking 2 capsules at the start of each meal, three times a day.
Take our enzymes for 30 days and feel the difference.
Each hard capsule contains:
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 3500 DUAA
Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae) 10000 HUT
Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 250 ALU
Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 40 LipU
Cellulase (from Trichoderma reesei) 44 CU
Directions For Use:
Take 2 hard capsules with water, three times daily, immediately before meals are consumed.
No added gluten, soy, or dairy.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.