Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Cold & Flu 100ml
Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Cold & Flu contains ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of the common cold (Echinacea, Peppermint and Elder flower). With added Vitamin D3, Betacarotene and Zinc, Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Cold & Flu, supports healthy immune system function in children.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 2 – 6 years: 5mL twice daily
Children 7 - 9 years: 5mL three times daily
Children 10 - 12 years: 7.5mL three times daily, or as recommended by a health professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
Each 1mL of liquid contains:
Betacarotene 150mg (equiv. to Vitamin A 25 micrograms retinol equivalents), Colecalciferol 250ng (0.25 micrograms) (equiv. to Vitamin D3 10IU), Zinc glycinate 443 micrograms (equiv. to Zinc 125 micrograms), Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea*) ext. dry conc. 6.68mg (equiv. to dry herb top flowering 26.7mg), Mentha x piperita (Peppermint*) ext. dry conc.13.3mg (equiv. to dry herb 66.7mg), Sambucus nigra (Elder flower) ext. dry conc. 41.7mg (equiv. to dry flower 250mg), Hedera helix (Ivy leaf) ext. dry conc. 5mg (equiv. to dry leaf 20mg) (equiv. to Hederacoside C 550 micrograms), Honey (Australian) 325mg, Honey (Manuka) 65mg.
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each: Allium cepa 3C, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) 3C, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C, Sodium chloride (Nat mur) 3C, Anemone pulsatilla 6C.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains sugars (from honey) and hydroxybenzoates.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Store below 25°C. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.