Brauer Sleep Insomnia Relief 20ml
Sleep Oral Spray contains Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness. It may, therefore, help you relax into sleep, particularly when sleeplessness is associated with mental overactivity.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
- Spray under the tongue half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed.
- If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Contains equal parts of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Contains ethanol.
- Store below 30°C.
Getting the most from your Brauer product:
Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution.
A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed.
Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
Enjoy some regular physical activity.